LEVEL 2 COURSE DETAILS:
About the course:
- Level 2 course is a wide overview of the global wine industry where you will taste different wines from all over the world and develop not only your knowledge, but also your senses.
- To be admitted to a level 2 course you have to successfully completed level 1.
- The 1 level can be completed at any of the schools associated with Europäische Sommelier Schule.
What you will learn:
- Recognise the different qualities of the wine
- Train your senses
- How to describe wine
- Differentiate between the grape varieties and how to recogniSe them.
- International enography
- Different production areas and subregions
- 120 minute written exam: multiple-choice and open questions to be answered
What is included in the course fee:
- Course book and exercise book
- Wines for tasting at each lesson
- Tutorial materials
- Sommelier tools
- Exam and certification
Terms & Conditions:
- The registration is binding and the costs will not be reimbursed.
- Paid card membership (84,00€) for the current year is obligatory in order to participate in the course.
- *Payments: At the registration, to reserve your place: 384,00 € (84,00€ membership card (if not acquired yet) and 300,00€ down payment Course fee) with last payment 499,00€ 15 days before the first lesson.
- Minimum age: 18 year at the start of the course.